Water & Sewer Services

There are currently 24 full-time and 2 permanent part-time employees working within the Utility Department. The Utility Department is divided into 4 sections:
  • Utility Billing
  • Utility Field Operations
  • Utility Maintenance
  • Utility Plant Operations
Water Distribution System
The City of La Marque's water is supplied by 2 sources. The first source is the surface water supply purchased from the Gulf Coast Water Authority (G.C.W.A.). This source provides us with 95% of our water. The other source is from ground water (wells), which provide the remaining 5%.