Despite Waste Management's best efforts, they occasionally miss scheduled collections. If they do, please call 800-800-5804 as soon as you can. We'll try to return on the same day to pick up your waste or recycling. If our driver has already left your area, we'll pick up what we missed the following day.
To ensure collection, carts must be at the curb no later than 7:00 AM on the scheduled collection day. You may set carts out after 5:00 PM on the day prior to scheduled collection. Carts must be removed by 12:00 PM the day following collection. *Note: Collections may not occur at the same time of day each week.
CART PLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Trash goes in the green cart with the green lid.
- Recyclables go in the green cart with the yellow lid.
- Do not overfill carts. Lids must close securely.
- Place carts five feet from obstructions, such as vehicles or mailboxes, and within one foot from the curb or fence.
- Place carts four feet apart with the handles facing your home or fence.
- Do not obstruct the collection of carts or bulk items by parking vehicles in the vicinity.